Late Updated at: 15th September 2018, Version 2.0.0
Termitnjak d.o.o (“us”, “we”, or “our”) operates https://www.aissalabs.com/ and https://www.alyx.aissalabs.com (The “Websites”) and Facebook chatbot AISSA Alyx https://www.facebook.com/alyxchatbot/ (The “Chatbot”). For more information about Termitnjak, please visit: https://www.termitnjak.com/en.
Any of the information we collect from you may be used in one of the following ways:
- To personalize your experience (your information helps us to better respond to your individual needs).
- To improve our websites and chatbot (we continually strive to improve our website and chatbot offerings based on the information and feedback we receive from you).
- To administer a contest, promotion, survey or other website and or chatbot feature.
- To send periodic emails.
We follow a standard procedure of using log files. These files log visitors when they visit websites. All hosting companies do this and a part of hosting services' analytics. The information collected by log files include internet protocol (IP) addresses, browser type, Internet Service Provider (ISP), date and time stamp, referring/exit pages, and possibly the number of clicks. These are not linked to any information that is personally identifiable. The purpose of the information is for analyzing trends, administering the site, tracking users' movement on the website, and gathering demographic information.
- Google: https://policies.google.com/technologies/ads
Please be aware we may have access to your geo-location data as we collect and process IP address of all devices you use our software on. Collecting and processing your geo-location data refers to mobile devices as well as computers.It happen regardless you are a Visitor or a Customer.
Another part of our priority is adding protection for children while using the internet. We encourage parents and guardians to observe, participate in, and/or monitor and guide their online activity.
We not knowingly collect any Personal Identifiable Information from children under the age of 13. If you think that your child provided this kind of information on our website, we strongly encourage you to contact us immediately and we will do our best efforts to promptly remove such information from our records.
Our main purpose of gathering Personal Data and other information is to maintain Services, ensure safe and guaranteed Services performance for its users, upgrade and improve functionality of its Services. We do not sell or lease, your Personal Data to any third party. We will never share, sell rent or trade your registration and Personal Information with any marketing or promotional partners without your consent. The following are exceptions, with respect to whom we may share your Personal Information:
- We reserve the right to disclose Personal Data to any of our parent, subsidiary, affiliated or successor companies.
- You should also be aware that courts of equity, such as Bankruptcy Courts, or governmental authorities may have the authority under certain circumstances to permit your Personal Information to be shared or transferred to third parties (other than Third Party Service Provider) without your permission.
Personal Data and other information provided by User shall not be disclosed to third parties unless the obligation to disclose the information to third parties results from the currently effective provisions of law, such as to comply with a subpoena, or similar legal process, when we believe in good faith that disclosure is necessary to protect our rights, protect your safety or the safety of others, investigate fraud, or respond to a government request, or if it is necessary for our security and its rights protection, including the protection against the claims submitted by the third parties. The provided User’s information may be utilized in the event of breach of Terms and Conditions, misuse of funds, the necessity to take action against all User’s unlawful actions. We shall transfer no information or Personal Data to any third parties for marketing purposes. We reserve the right to use the provided Personal Data for the marketing purposes and other purposes connected with presenting up-to-date offer of Services and instructions or tips related to the Service in direct contacts with the Customer. You may opt-out from such e-mails at any time by following the unsubscribe instructions located at the bottom of each communication or by emailing us at email@example.com.
We are a Data Controller of your information.
- You have given us permission to do so
- Processing your personal information is in our legitimate interests
- We needs to comply with the law
If you are a resident of the European Economic Area (EEA), you have certain data protection rights. If you wish to be informed what Personal Information we hold about you and if you want it to be removed from our systems, please contact us.
In certain circumstances, you have the following data protection rights:
- The right to access, update or to delete the information we have on you.
- The right of rectification.
- The right to object.
- The right of restriction.
- The right to data portability
- The right to withdraw consent